Counselling, Psychotherapy and Rewind Therapy in Carmarthen - with Jackie Browne
I'm Jackie Browne and I hope that this website will help you to find out whether I might be the right Counsellor / Psychotherapist or Supervisor for you.
I offer a warm welcome, and experienced, confidential counselling and psychotherapy for all adults and also for young people aged 14-18. I also offer Supervision, for qualified and student counsellors.
Trauma Counselling using Rewind Therapy
Young People’s Counselling
For appointments, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone: 07948-482881
Qualifications and Experience
- I hold a Master’s Degree in Childhood & Youth psychology, an Honours Degree in Psychology and a Higher National Diploma in Integrated Counselling accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I also hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and I am a qualified teacher of music. I have undertaken extra, specialist training in working with LGBT clients.
- I am experienced and fully qualified to practise counselling, psychotherapy and clinical supervision under the guidelines of my regulatory bodies. I adhere to the strict code of ethics of these professional organisations, and I undertake on-going training and supervision, in order to offer and maintain the highest possible standards of care to my clients.
- My previous experience has included work in two busy general hospitals - in bereavement and in psychological medicine/trauma; work as a counsellor in a private school; six years as a counsellor in university and higher education, extensive work with LGBT clients, and work in smoking cessation/health psychology within the NHS.
- I am an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and a member of the Division for Counsellors of Children & Young People.
- I am a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS), and a Member of the BPS Divisions of Counselling Psychology and Health Psychology.
- I am a member and recommended therapist of the International Association for Rewind Trauma Therapists.
I have completed a BPS Accredited course in Clinical Supervision. I welcome qualified and student supervisees.
- Recent Enhanced DBS.
- Discounts are available for students, low-waged, unemployed, OAPs, etc. (See FEES tab, above)
NB - I receive and accept referrals from Health Insurance Companies, EAP's, GP's as well as self-referrals. I offer a discrete and confidential service at my private practice in Carmarthen.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT -
OR TELEPHONE - 07948 - 482881