I am based at Alliance Therapy, Carmarthen.
My consulting room is on the second floor at
Alliance Therapy, 24 King Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1BS
King Street is just a couple of mins walk from the town centre. There is very large pay and display car park very close to the Alliance Therapy building.
Appointments are available on MONDAYS only.
I ALSO OFFER COUNSELLING SUPERVISION to qualified and student counsellors.
I provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential environment in which to explore client work, ethics and concerns, and to engage in constructive, critical reflection and review of good practice. I like to provide supervision which is supportive, yet challenging and creative.
I have completed the BPS Learning Centre’s BPS Approved Certificate in Supervision, which meets the standard for eligibility for the BPS Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors.
I have experience in supervising individuals and groups, including individuals in training.
I have experience in working as a counsellor with adults, and with children and young people.
My Professional Standards and Qualifications
* BACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist MBACP (Accred)
* Masters Degree in Childhood and Youth
* Honours Degree in Psychology and Graduate Membership of the British Psychological Society.
* Higher National Diploma in Integrative Counselling accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
* Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
* BPS Learning Centre’s BPS Approved Certificate in Supervision.
I am also fully qualified to offer the REWIND technique for victims of trauma and PTSD sufferers, having trained with Dr David Muss, the creator of the technique, on a BPS Accredited Course. I am listed on the Register of Practitioners trained and approved by ARTT - The Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy, UK and USA.
I am fully qualified and practice under the guidelines of my regulatory bodies. I adhere to the strict code of ethics of these professional organisations, and I undertake on-going training and supervision, in order to offer and maintain the highest possible standards of care to my clients.
* Accredited Member - MBACP (Accred) of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
*Member of the BACP Division for Counsellors of Children and Young People.
* Graduate Member (MBPsS) of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
* Member of the BPS Division of Counselling Psychology.
* Full member of the Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioner Association.
* Current Enhanced DBS (Criminal Record Bureau certificate).
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT -
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR TELEPHONE - 07948 - 482881