Counselling, Psychotherapy and Rewind Therapy in Carmarthen - with Jackie Browne
I'm Jackie Browne and I hope that this website will help you to find out whether I might be the right Counsellor / Psychotherapist or Supervisor for you.
I offer a warm welcome, and experienced, confidential counselling and psychotherapy for all adults and also for young people aged 14-18. I also offer Supervision, for qualified and student counsellors.
Currently, I am a Counsellor in an FE College working with young people aged 14 – 25 and the staff who teach them.
I have also worked for the NHS, in the Department of Psychological Medicine at Morriston Hospital, Swansea, counselling adults and young people suffering from trauma, and following bereavement. I have also worked as a Student Counsellor at Aberystwyth University and as a Volunteer Counsellor in the Bereavement Support Service at West Wales General Hospital, Glangwili. In addition, I am a qualified NHS Smoking Cessation Advisor.
I receive and accept referrals from Health Insurance Companies, EAP's, GP's as well as self-referrals. I offer a discrete and confidential service at my private practice in Carmarthen.
My Professional Standards and Qualifications
* BACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist MBACP (Accred)
* Masters Degree in Childhood and Youth
* Honours Degree in Psychology and Graduate Membership of the British Psychological Society.
* Higher National Diploma in Integrative Counselling accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
* Professional Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
* BPS Learning Centre’s BPS Approved Certificate in Supervision.
I am also fully qualified to offer the REWIND technique for victims of trauma and PTSD sufferers, having trained with Dr David Muss, the creator of the technique, on a BPS Accredited Course. I am listed on the Register of Practitioners trained and approved by ARTT - The Association for Rewind Trauma Therapy, UK and USA.
I am fully qualified and practice under the guidelines of my regulatory bodies. I adhere to the strict code of ethics of these professional organisations, and I undertake on-going training and supervision, in order to offer and maintain the highest possible standards of care to my clients.
* Accredited Member - MBACP (Accred) of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
*Member of the BACP Division for Counsellors of Children and Young People.
* Graduate Member (MBPsS) of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
* Member of the BPS Division of Counselling Psychology.
* Full member of the Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioner Association.
* Current Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau certificate.
* YOUNG PEOPLE's COUNSELLING
*SUPPORTING TRANSGENDER CLIENTS
* TRAUMA COUNSELLING
* BEREAVEMENT COUNSELLING
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT -
OR TELEPHONE - 07948 - 482881